Thread: Please help the new guy

Please help the new guy

I am brand new to this but i have learned so much in the past 3 days that i am getting more comfortable making changes.

I just swapped an L83/8L90e into my jeep and i have a E92/T87 ECU and TCM out of a 2015 6.2 GM denali controlling it. the engine is running OK but i have what seems to be 2 different DD tables based on starting from full stop or starting from a roll. How do I make it the same? My best guess is there is a table somewhere that is a reduction ratio when starting from a stop vs already moving. I have googled this at great length but i am probably using all of the wrong terms.

Thanks in advance,
    Wes

I've learned a lot since then. The first thing i had to fix was my air correction on the MAF tables. goatrope garage has some great videos on how to do this.
    The second was changing the driver demand tables a bit.
    I'm running 5.38 gears on 40 inch tires and I didn't realize that it was shifting out of first so quickly so basically from a roll was always in second gear.

Decrease PE delays (pedal/torque/rpm) and raising in gear idle speeds slightly could possibly responsiveness from a stop. Just don?t rape your DD tables easy to create a shit storm within your tune file personally like to run the same table on all my maps for consistency. If you haven?t hit up the gear/tire wizard to get a base calibration for the trans and speedo.
    Last edited by A_Texas90; 10-11-2021 at 01:39 AM.