Thread: 2000 cherokee xj, jtec. Fuel injector scaling and other basic questions

Tuner in Training

2000 cherokee xj, jtec. Fuel injector scaling and other basic questions

Hey guys,

So yes I am a novice tuner. ive got my MPVI 2 all linked up everything works (well I havent tried the wideband yet but) Ive got the latest version 4.8.7 installed. looking at the all the tables and everything is called different names compared to the GM tables and there seems to be many tables missing. I have "advanced" selected so I should see everything.

- Where do I scale for larger injectors?
    - is the "VE" map im used to seeing on the GM stuff called "Base Fuel - Fuel Base-EGR Off"?? -found under the "Fuel - OpenLoop/Base" tab

I know I am being thrown off by the terminology but I dont want to screw something up either. There just isnt very much info out there on these JTEC PCM's.

Thank you very much for any help or direction you can provide!
    Bryan
    current build: 2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ, 4.6L stroker w/mild cam, competition ported Newcomer Racing head, Hardland Sharp rockers, full 3" exhaust, 62mm TB. 24# injectors etc..

LS6 swapped Porsche 944

Tuner
    theres no ve table,you would scale your fuel under fuel base egr off, also for better tunning get injectors with good flow data so you can set you batt offset voltage, pulse width