Thread: 2019 silverado not getting full throttle.

Advanced Tuner

2019 silverado not getting full throttle.

So this truck has been my new nightmare. Finally got it to idle solid and drive right. So we start some wot tuning and we're not getting wide open throttle. I adjust the vtt and everything looks lined up fine but we are stuck around 40-50% throttle. The max tq looks good and the peak tq is staying above it. The drive demand tables look good too.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Your MAF Hz reads abnormally low when you are going WOT... the values are higher at idle then WOT.

It’s the way the e90 computer is setup... (it’s backwards, per say)

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Advanced Tuner
    Any thoughts why it's not going wot?

Having same problem.
    Hacking the peak tq and driver demand at wot "fixed" it to 73%.
    Commanded is going to 100.
    Please help.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by MoBoost; 01-31-2022 at 05:56 PM.

Just did a 19 Corvette and it also only shows 73%, even though it is at WOT, so this might be a 19 thing to do.

Tuner in Training
    I'm having similar issue. Can't go about 40 50% throttle. Everything looks great in the file. Just won't go above 100kpa. Car will not build boost. 19 z06 SC. I keep going through the tune but everything is fine as far as I can see. Fuel is spot on. Dynamic airflow is spot on. It's kinda weird. I was doing VVE closeloop fueling and was in a parking spot. Gave it a could slight revs in neutral to see how the recovery was and throttle response. Car revved to Rev limiter by its self to the point I had to shut Car off really fast. Now I'm not sure if it was limiting me before hand because I was never flooring the car until u got my idle and Driveability fueling done. Not sure if the throttle body took a shit on me. Any input on this???

Quote Originally Posted by DCLTLLC14 View Post
    I'm having similar issue. Can't go about 40 50% throttle. Everything looks great in the file. Just won't go above 100kpa. Car will not build boost. 19 z06 SC. I keep going through the tune but everything is fine as far as I can see. Fuel is spot on. Dynamic airflow is spot on. It's kinda weird. I was doing VVE closeloop fueling and was in a parking spot. Gave it a could slight revs in neutral to see how the recovery was and throttle response. Car revved to Rev limiter by its self to the point I had to shut Car off really fast. Now I'm not sure if it was limiting me before hand because I was never flooring the car until u got my idle and Driveability fueling done. Not sure if the throttle body took a shit on me. Any input on this???
    Don’t have my computer with me right now, but it’s the assigned gear table under tq management.. probably copy and paste and didn’t realize it changed.. out it back to stock and will fix the rev to the limiter on idle rev

14 Gen 5 Viper

Also as far as not going WOT, tq has to be off simple as that

14 Gen 5 Viper

Tuner in Training