Thread: Professional Opinions on tunes?

Tuner in Training

Professional Opinions on tunes?

So i wrote these over the weekend for my 04.5. The first tune was pretty nice but no enough power for me. So i wrote a 2nd BETA and upped the timing a hair and PW. This runs better but i feel like i could do more without trashing a trans yet. Could yall give me an outsiders perspective. Im trying to get better cruising MPG as well but main timing on highway is like 6-8 degrees.. Is this normal. Im coming from a built 2nd gen and i used to cruise aroud 19-21 degrees low load for MPG. (I had studs) but i could AVG what this truck does. Havent touched Pilot INJ/Timing. Deleted post INJ. My smoke limit was 2 max up top but set at 3 for curiosity and still clean. Slight haze WOT. Upped rail pressure. Am i missing anything or does it look safe for the stock motor and tranny? Thanks Guys.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Banned
    The 3rd gen isn?t comparable to a 2nd gen. Removing post injection isn?t going to gain anything and the smoke limit table is nothing more than AFR limit table which is all calculated, turning up pulsewidth is telling the ECM it takes more injector open time to get x amount of fuel, even though it?ll be dumping in more fuel from this, the ECM doesn?t know any different for AFR calculations. 140mm3 at 50us and 100mPa is the same as 140mm3 at 2800us at 100mPa as far as the ECM is concerned.