Thread: Gen 2 Coyote Paxton Tune with a 6R80

Tuner in Training

Gen 2 Coyote Paxton Tune with a 6R80

Just putting this on here for people to look at. It was done by a popular tuner here in FL. It seems like a good tune for my setup I drive mine daily with a visit to the track every once in a while. 1/8 mile runs 7.0@110 Only complaint I have is it feels sluggish taking off part throttle up to the start of boost. IDK if it has anything to do with the VCT or not. Hopefully this can help more than just me
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    best would be to do a datalog on the car and post, depending on the VCT schedule you will know which tables to adjust
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by SultanHassanMasTuning View Post
    best would be to do a datalog on the car and post, depending on the VCT schedule you will know which tables to adjust
    I did some research and testing. Found that having the VCT go into OP based on throttle and take all the load calculations out works best. With my setup

Tuner in Training
    Kind of a dick move to post someone else's work to a public forum......

Advanced Tuner
    Agreed, if you have there permission that’s one thing, I’m sure who ever this well known Florida tuners work this is would not be happy

Tuner
    Well he didn't mention the tuner so whats the issue? I have posted some tunes(nameless) on this site. You can use the tunes as you wish. You may blow your shit up or have a good base line.

Advanced Tuner
    Its fine to post tunes as long as tmyou paid for them making them yours.

The only tuners that dont want their tunes to be seen are those that have something to hide.