Thread: Gen 3 vortech calibration.

Tuner in Training

Gen 3 vortech calibration.

Looking if anyone has read the vortech/paxton cal for a gen 3 mustang? Thank you.

I would like to see one as well

Can hook you up with a good blow trough tune.

Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    Can hook you up with a good blow trough tune.
    ?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostofnyc View Post
    ?
    I believe what is meant this is a tune for "blow-through" MAF configuration, e.g. MAF reading airflow post-supercharger (and interccooler) I'd like to see a good centrifugal Gen3 tune as well. I plan to go P1-X procharger eventually.
    Formerly tuned LS motors with hpt
    Now tuning "Full Bolt On" 2022 Mustang GT A10 on "E70"

Quote Originally Posted by deanm11 View Post
    I believe what is meant this is a tune for "blow-through" MAF configuration, e.g. MAF reading airflow post-supercharger (and interccooler) I'd like to see a good centrifugal Gen3 tune as well. I plan to go P1-X procharger eventually.
    I understood that I was trying to figure out what veeefour was talking about hookup

Exactly, can hook you up with a solid base but this is not going to be cheap. Email me directly should you be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    Exactly, can hook you up with a solid base but this is not going to be cheap. Email me directly should you be interested.
    So what you should say is then I can sell you a tune vs I can hook you up it makes it a little misleading.