Thread: o2 voltage error?

Advanced Tuner

o2 voltage error?

Why am I getting an o2 voltage error on PID list in this scan?
    Maybe is it because I removed the post-cat NB sensor?
    thanks

Tuner in Training
    I didn't see an error, but I saw the behavior of your O2's on the graph.

I think the rear O2 sensor is for protecting the cat conv. from overheating.

I'm guessing your O2 is going bad or you have an exhaust leak. Have you noticed any? Or how old are your O2 sensors?
    2002 heads/cam V6 Camaro

Advanced Tuner
    32k miles on the drivers side, new one in the right
    i downloaded the file and I definately see the status bit display show "ok" at the first but about 25% of the way through you see it go "error".
    so wth?
    I dont have a pre- or post-cat o2 sensor. I deleted the post nb sensor (mine didnt come with a pre-cat nb sensor)
    I dont know about exhaust leaks... i dont think so

Looks like you have the PE set to 0% to commanded 14.7 AFR for part throttle tuning (good plan) but you need to reset the fuel trims. Then following my open loop maf tuning guide, recale the maf up to 7500 HZ, then set the base PE to 13.0 and the PE enable TPS % back to stock and rescale the wot above 7500 HZ. And just unplug either front O2 sensor so the car will stay in open loop untill the maf is tuned.

Russ Kemp

O2 voltage - error. Look in the status bit display. As soon as I start the vehicle I have that error reported too . Im pretty sure that everybody have that.
    www.turbofirebird.com tuned with HPT MPVI Pro, LC-1.