Thread: 2017 Fusion Sport 2.7 eco no boost in first gear

2017 Fusion Sport 2.7 eco no boost in first gear

I know somewhere there was a thread on this issue a while back, but can't seem to find it. So what I,m needing is any info on this, been logging and did a few hard pulls. After looking the logs over, I see I,m not getting any boost at all in first.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by skylinedan View Post
    I know somewhere there was a thread on this issue a while back, but can't seem to find it. So what I,m needing is any info on this, been logging and did a few hard pulls. After looking the logs over, I see I,m not getting any boost at all in first.
    need to post the tune and log

This is what I had loaded last night, and a log I did after work. I,ve made some adjustments since, but mostly to do with the BOV blowing off and some trans adjusting is all.

Tuner
    under "torque air limit source", i notice exhaust temp keeps coming up, not sure why tho. that seems to be limiting your load down low. did you mess with anything that might affect that? i'm new to tuning myself.

I,ll have to take a look at the log and see, I did how ever bump all my temps up another 100 degrees so they shouldn't be a issue. I watch my 02 temps and they don't ever get out of hand, most I ever see is 1400 ish and even then I have to be in it hard for a long time. One thing on my list is a set of down pipes that will help a lot with that, and get the turbo moving fast out of the hole too which helps with cooling.