this car have 6 EGT and 2 EPS
    euro 6 roush no calibration file
    and i have to compare file roush but cant change many axis table load
    i need someone guild for this
    this car can start and idle with MAF tube CAI kit
    and i need to know how to setting many axis load row column
    ,or have someone can help this case

regard,.
    **fix** v performance recommend download beta version for edit thankyou.

MUSTANG STOCK FILE ROUSH NOT CALIBRATION.hpt
    Last edited by pongphluk; 12-27-2020 at 11:46 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    Wait your mustang has a 6.2 liter motor?

Potential Tuner
    emission 6.2 standard

Quote Originally Posted by pongphluk View Post
    emission 6.2 standard
    what do even talk about?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    what do even talk about?
    I need to know how to change load axis
    And have someone has been tune mustang 2020 remove GPF install supercharger and no problem white smoke
    https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/thr...-19-gt.110634/

What do you mean by 6.2 emission is a mystery to us - probably some EURO 6 related jargon but not 100% sure.

You have the worst blower possible for +2018 so don't even try to run it with GPF - this is not going to work.
    For starters you need some short/long tubes with high flow cats or no cats to make some power from this turd.
    White smoke? LOL you do realize it's either EURO 6 complaint as it is without any power adder or your GPF will not last long?
    Best case scenario it won't make any decent power, worst case cats will get clogged and your engine says bye bye.

Work you way though on your stock OS as Roush OS is no good for you.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    What do you mean by 6.2 emission is a mystery to us - probably some EURO 6 related jargon but not 100% sure.

You have the worst blower possible for +2018 so don't even try to run it with GPF - this is not going to work.
    For starters you need some short/long tubes with high flow cats or no cats to make some power from this turd.
    White smoke? LOL you do realize it's either EURO 6 complaint as it is without any power adder or your GPF will not last long?
    Best case scenario it won't make any decent power, worst case cats will get clogged and your engine says bye bye.

Work you way though on your stock OS as Roush OS is no good for you.
    thankyou.

Tuner in Training
    Just for those watching this:
    In Europe we have the EU wide 'Euro' Limits for emissions for vehicles.
    Euro V6 was Diesel DPF being added, Euro V6.2 is GPF on Petrol cars generally, to lower CO2 etc. It's just a lower limit, but most manufacturers end up doing similar things to hit the moving target.

In the UK we are only Euro 6.0 compliant, Ford chooses V6.2 compliance by adding GPF's, so that the average CO2 from vehicles sold in Europe is lower (manufacturer gets hit with penalties, if their EU sale average is above a limit that diminishes over time).

So as V6.0 is all that is legally required in the UK, and MoT's don't check for GPF's, it should be OK to remove them.
    That said we do have laws about tampering with emissions' systems, but if the MoT checker does not know about, its unlikely to ever be found (VOSA - UK Vehicle Standards may say something, but suspect not bothered).
    Once the GPF's are removed, the engine management light will come on, so this needs to be fixed, as an engine light on, is an instant MoT failure in the UK.

Also as EU emissions covered multiple countries, it means the tune for all is the same, but ends up covering all the bits from each country, generally resulting in a really poor standard tune, with drop outs at certain revs, to help the vehicle pass an MoT, where they test CO2 output at specific revs. Therefore a remap on most vehicles will generally make it better, but can also invalidate the vehicle from travelling outside of the UK.

Potential Tuner
    Hi JSolman, any news about your GPF issue?