Thread: 2014 Base Chevy Cruze Tune

2014 Base Chevy Cruze Tune

Hello, does anyone have a 2014 Chevy Cruze base tune file? I blew my 2013 chevy sonic motor and dropped in a 2014 cruze motor in it. I am having issues at wot. The car seems to freak out when power comes on and I want to see if there is any easy fixes.
    Last edited by Big Turbo Sonic; 12-26-2020 at 10:28 PM.

Is yours an auto or manual

I have a 2013 sonic with a MZO (Cruze) manual transmission. Swapped in the MZO a few years ago.

Either way, auto or manual I would like the file. I just want to see if there is any differences in the files.

I have a stock 2015 manual tune file. I believe that it is the same as 2014.

If you could send it that would be great.

The 2013 & 2014 Sonic/Cruze motor should be the same. Not sure what is going on here because I am using the same file I ran before the new engine. Never had this problem.

As a side note I know the 2011/2012 had some different VVT cam tables that the later models.

Here you go,
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    did you miss a connector ? I have one from a 13 eco.

Quote Originally Posted by danyilboon9 View Post
    did you miss a connector ? I have one from a 13 eco.
    I have checked everything out and I havent seen one disconnected although it would be easy to miss. No engine codes being thrown either.

Check the body grounds and the ground wire on the end of the head above the water outlet. It could be easy to miss and would cause issues.