Thread: Wideband help standard mpvi 2

Tuner in Training

Wideband help standard mpvi 2

Innovate 3918 mtx-l plus digital how and where to wire it in on 2008 silverado e38 ecu to standard hp tuners and how to set up on vcm scanner direction or help of any kind would be greatly appreciated thanks

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Innovate 3918 mtx-l plus digital how and where to wire it in on 2008 silverado e38 ecu to standard hp tuners and how to set up on vcm scanner direction or help of any kind would be greatly appreciated thanks

i just did this with my aem. i bought this, wired pin 5 to a ground and pin 2 to the serial output from the sensor. then added the pid for it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Potential Tuner
    blkchevyz the MTX L Plus that I bought has a plug and play serial output sensor already installed on the unit. I'm also looking to hook up this same wideband (Innovate MTX L Plus) to the MPVI2 using the serial connection. So far I have verified in my Windows 10 device manager the serial port is recognized and on the right settings. From the scanner add channel menu I find the Innovate folder and added all of them and none of them work. Each time I start the scanning process they all just disappear and no AFR is recorded. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated