Thread: 2017 Chevy Colorado VCM Editor Tuner

Potential Tuner

2017 Chevy Colorado VCM Editor Tuner

I am looking for tuner to calibrate or configure VCM editor for supercharger edelbrock 2017 Chevy Colorado 3.6 Liter V6.

Does that kit not come with a tune already built for it?

Otherwise you can buy HP Tuners and tune it yourself or pay a shop/person to do it for you.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Does that kit not come with a tune already built for it?

Otherwise you can buy HP Tuners and tune it yourself or pay a shop/person to do it for you.
    I Have already HP Tuners, but i m located in Puerto Rico there nobody here who work with this software im familiar with Holley Efi, Haltec, Motoec, Microsquirt, ect but no with the HP Tuner im looking to cut corners here so i can learn in the process, I buy the supercharger kit from edelbrock with tune and it work great in this truck but im looking for more HP and Eliminate the speed limiter and i not able to access the software with VCM Editor, Because is an RTD file. i change the pulley for an 3.25" Diam. and it feel very strong but it is knocking this is ones of the reason why..

Robert

Tuner
    Will at overkill solved all of the lfx, lgx, lgz with edelbrock supercharger check engine lights and tune hiccups.

Sadly he is slammed and unavailable. Only other person I have found to have a clear knowledge on the v6 genV motors and our trans is peitz performance out of Texas. He does remote tunes.

Potential Tuner
    Unavailable is an understatement. He doesn't even respond to emails from those of us with paid projects.

Tuner
    Yea that sucks. As he is one of the few working heavily on the v6 platform

Potential Tuner
    Hello everyone, Yesterday I started to tune the engine with edelbrock supercharger using HP Tuner MIV2 I started having good results, There are several parameters to adjust such as Partial load MAF Tables, Maf Full throtle tables, Vitual torque and others, but I am learning how to use them and making small adjustments and seeing the results slowly.