Thread: Driving Analysis Software

Tuner in Training

Question Driving Analysis Software

Are there any driving analysis software applications that can consume the data logged by TrackAddict?

I have tried Circuit Tools, it only imports Race Logic proprietary file formats.
    I have tried AiM Race Studio 3, it only imports data from AiM products.
    I have tried the Race-Technology (GoPro version), it only imports GoPro videos.

Tuner in Training
    Hi try Race render.

Tuner in Training
    I use RaceRender, it is great for making videos. It is not analysis software. I am looking for something more focused on the data and graphs for analysis.

You might try the VBO export for Circuit Tools and other VBO viewers... In TrackAddict, open the session, then go to: Share -> Send Data File -> .VBO

VBO is similar to a CSV format, so it has been fairly easy for various apps and data systems to export to it. TrackAddict supports it in the interest of compatibility, however this may not be perfect, and at any time other software makers could choose to stop supporting exports from products other than their own.

Potential Tuner
    It would be great to get to lap details, comparison and analysis on a screen bigger than a phone. Any thoughts on putting some of those capabilities into Race Render or a paid PC / Mac version of TrackAddict?

Tuner in Training
    Thank you, I was not aware that TrackAddict had that export option. I was able to open the file in Circuit Tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston@HPTuners View Post
    You might try the VBO export for Circuit Tools and other VBO viewers... In TrackAddict, open the session, then go to: Share -> Send Data File -> .VBO

VBO is similar to a CSV format, so it has been fairly easy for various apps and data systems to export to it. TrackAddict supports it in the interest of compatibility, however this may not be perfect, and at any time other software makers could choose to stop supporting exports from products other than their own.