Thread: Weird Values in Channels List During Scan from a T93 TCM Conversion...

Weird Values in Channels List During Scan from a T93 TCM Conversion...

Good day everyone,

I purchased a T93 conversion a little less than a year ago, and had no issues until a 4-5 months ago. However - since then, I'm starting to get weird codes, instead of values (e.g. gear numbers, like I should) from the SCANNER PID.

Before this issue started happening, while driving the car, the SCANNER would report all 10-gears, as expected. When the issue started showing up - 1st-8th show up fine, but 9th and 10th display several variations of similar code. The SCANNER CHANNEL literally says "unknown: 6A 0A 00 04 00 00 09 00", instead of either 9th or 10th gears. There are several variations of that very code, but this has been something I've noticed, again, for the last several months. I disabled the codes, as directed, by HHP, but nothing seems to correct this.

I don't know if this matters, but I stopped using the Public Beta for flashing around March, because of losing the Exhaust tab in the Editor. So - I've only been flashing with the last non-Beta stable version since that time. It was all working fine, and then this started happening. The car's been running fine, and doesn't seem to protest or anything. It bugs me that the SCANNER is showing this though.

Has anyone else noticed this, or have an idea on how to correct it?

Thank you for your time,
    Chuck

FWIW - This was a SCANNER CHANNEL issue I accidently created. Total newbie mistake.

This product is still doing great.