Thread: So is there a plan to include tables for MAF and TB Size changes on the I4 Turbo cars

Tuner in Training

So is there a plan to include tables for MAF and TB Size changes on the I4 Turbo cars

So looking through the options for a 2007 Solstice GXP I am finding I can't even alter the MAF Housing size it seems, am I overlooking it because I am used to the LSx side of the house or is it just not there?

I feel like a lot of the options I am used to seeing are gone but I am not seeing anything that seems to relate to MAF housing size or TB Housing Size or even Open Loop / Closed Loop enable. I don't even see an option to just run full MAP I have to be missing these things anyone mind helping point me to where I am overlooking these things?

Am I just wrong and you only edit the MAF Calibration and you didn't have an option to tell it the size of the MAF housing?

I am running the latest version of HP Tuners and I even tried the newest Beta.

Thanks
    Last edited by Cross; 12-30-2020 at 09:58 PM.

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    from what i remember there was no throttle body values. the opening rate and position is determined by Desired Airload and Torque Modeling. There is no maf housing values either. The curve and its 2D multiplier table generate a 3d airflow model so its not needed.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman