Thread: new to tuning coyote mustang

Potential Tuner

Question new to tuning coyote mustang

can someone look at my log file the car is dumping fuel at idle and the inside of the car smells like exhaust
    Attached Files Attached Files

Are the STFT reading on your scanner, they didn't seem to want to show on that log, Not much was logged from what I can see. Do you have any normal tunes from them, without Ghost cam idle? , Or stick the stock file back in it for diag.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodneycrews22 View Post
    can someone look at my log file the car is dumping fuel at idle and the inside of the car smells like exhaust
    What?s done to the car?

Potential Tuner
    only things done is cat delete and resonator delete i can post a couple different logs and also its having the idle issue when rolling to a stop the rpm drops and it dies
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    only things done is cat delete and resonator delete i can post a couple different logs and also its having the idle issue when rolling to a stop the rpm drops and it dies
    your car has a lund tune and it dies when rolling to a stop, has it always done that or is it something recent. if you return your car to stock or put it on a non lope tune does it still die?
    ?Our greatest success comes from failure? -Confucius

Advanced Tuner
    also if it lund tuned, why not email them and have them reselve the issue since its their tune, or are you wanting to start tuning you car.
    ?Our greatest success comes from failure? -Confucius

Advanced Tuner
    I don’t believe Lund will offer updates to ghost cam tune as it’s a novelty I believe I’ve seen them email back saying pretty much if it works it works if not they don’t spend time dialing it in.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill88stang View Post
    I don’t believe Lund will offer updates to ghost cam tune as it’s a novelty I believe I’ve seen them email back saying pretty much if it works it works if not they don’t spend time dialing it in.
    Didn?t know that, that?s good to know

Are you only having issues on the cam file?

I think it's normal to smell unburned fuel with no cats and a ghost cam tune. Looks like your car is about 7% false lean in the 3min idle log. What you could try is adjust the o2 sensor bias for low load/rpm where it won't try to add the extra 7% fuel it doesn't need.

Potential Tuner
    Attached the Hpt file

Advanced Tuner
    nothing is posted