Thread: Looking for the best remote tuner, 2020 Sierra 5.3 procharged adding cam

Looking for the best remote tuner, 2020 Sierra 5.3 procharged adding cam

Guys my truck is a procharged 5.3 new body style. Runs great! I?ve tweaked it a lot and I?m very happy but I have no desire to learn any more on the neural networks and this new stuff. I?d rather pay someone to remote tune it.

What it will need tuned is I?m wanting to add a stage 3 TSP cam and headers. No stall, as TCM. Is still locked. I have wideband on board along with logging capabilities through HPtunners already. Also boost.

Looking for anyone that?s tuned these newer trucks with boost and cam. I just want dependable chop. Not a race truck. Rather see decent fuel mileage. I don?t want to pay you to TRY to tune it.

Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by jacob3318; 01-04-2021 at 09:02 PM.
    2019 Procharged 5.3, KOOKS 1 7/8 long tubes, full true dual 3? magnaflow with built in x pipe, L86 intake, and throttle body, with a shade tree tune and a F**king locked T93 trans "she runs good though" plugs look nice lol

Also just a foot note. This will not be something that has to be done overnight. I never drive the truck. Have other vehicles, and may just load a single tune a day and report back.
    2019 Procharged 5.3, KOOKS 1 7/8 long tubes, full true dual 3? magnaflow with built in x pipe, L86 intake, and throttle body, with a shade tree tune and a F**king locked T93 trans "she runs good though" plugs look nice lol

I have had very good results with Crawford Racing.

Advanced Tuner
    That's a pretty decent sized cam to tune with no converter.

Yeah I’m most likely stepping back to a stage 2. I just did exhaust on a stage 2 and it sounded like enough chop for my liking.