Thread: Looking for a Tune Adjustment

Potential Tuner

Looking for a Tune Adjustment

I have completed a 2017 L83/6L80E Swap into my 1979 C10. I had the harness re-worked by SwapTime and the ECM tuned by him as well. Everything was great, the harness and ECM worked as they should. The engine fired up with no issues, idles fine and drives ok. There are a few little adjustments that need to be made to the tune for optimal performance and Mitch seems to be too busy for the adjustments so I was hoping there was a tuner on the forum that would be willing to make some adjustments. I have an MPVI2 and can now data log so an email tune would be fine. I am obviously willing to pay for the tune but it isnt a full tune as the truck runs and drives with little issues for adjustments.

2017 L83 with 6L80E -
    Fuel set-up is LS Style with the Corvette regulator/filter 58PSI and an in-tank 340LPH pump.
    Exhaust is 2.5 with an xpipe and no cats.
    air intake is an aftermarket set-up from a 2017 Silverado with an open style filter.
    Overall pretty much stock set-up.

Adjustments I know are needed:
    Fan disabled - I am running a standalone fan set-up
    AC disable - Vintage air set-up is standalone
    Tire Size - speedo is off by about 10MPH. I think the tune has the tire size too large.
    1st Gear - when full throttle in 1st gear it seems like fuel cut at higher RPM then once it shifts into higher gears it clears up.

Any suggestions or assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Louie

Send me a PM! Several of us on the boards can do this

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Tuner in Training
    I can do this as well. I tune many and would be happy to help