Thread: LD9 2.4L N-body log

Tuner

LD9 2.4L N-body log

I just went to the track last Wed. I had to fix some fueling problems, as that was causing the car to act like an angry baby. So again I went to the track to hopefully get some new times and do some logging. Track was bad as everybody was breaking, but at least I was able to log one out of two runs.

Stupid amounts of knock in all gears, the AEM wideband averaged out to be 12.0 a/f about.

Suggestions please, I've got theory in my head on what I can do, but I'm technically rediculously new to this.

Here's also a copy of my wannabe tune, as well.

Advice is absolutely greatly appreciated
    Pontiac Grandma 2.4L LD9 (GT30R - super special option)
    12.4@118mph, spinning and being sloppy, 432hp 424tq

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    yeah fix whatever is up with the AEM wideband reading...it shouldnt be cutting out like that.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Also you need to log your commanded AFR so the afr % error histograms will work. Do you have an intercooler? Try these spark tables and PE settings. And like foff667 said, fix your wideband.

Russ Kemp

Tuner
    Hey Russ, that totally did help out a whole lot those settings you suggested. I'm in the process of doing some fine tweaking but dammit the top end is starting to scare me how it's pulling. Having a FWD car get squirrely, totally new thing for me.
    Pontiac Grandma 2.4L LD9 (GT30R - super special option)
    12.4@118mph, spinning and being sloppy, 432hp 424tq