Thread: help look over my tune before and after stage 3 cam?

Potential Tuner

help look over my tune before and after stage 3 cam?

2005 Chevy SS...just got stage 3 cams and i feel like i should really feel more power...can some one please help? stock, base, and day 4 log
    05chevy1500SS-stock.hpt2021CamBTR3s700base10.hptday4log1.hpl

Did you pick the camshaft because it sounded cool or did you pick it based upon other mods and goals?

That's a decent sized camshaft that moves the powerband and if you have the stock converter it's not going to pick up and go the best.

I don't see you having enough fuel injector for that size camshaft on a 6.0 either. Even with power enrichment fixed for a leaner fuel mixture at full throttle.

The tune will need more work. The MAF and VE need more time to get right and with some larger injectors it will need to be gone over again.

I'm not sure what you got going with the cammed tune file. The MAF fail high is set to zero but the MAF dtc's are failed for speed density. The fuel trims aren't disabled either if you are trying to tune the VE table with your wideband.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.