Thread: Power brake/2 step without TB closing

Tuner in Training

2 step throttle closing

see below
    Last edited by Rabbit JGC; 05-24-2021 at 06:01 AM. Reason: problem wasnt fixed

Tuner in Training
    well i thought i figured it out, nope. turbo 2018 zl1. whenever I hold the brake and get on the accelerator while on the 2 step, the throttle opens, starts building boost then closes and "predicted engine torque source" and "Immediate engine torque source" both go to "RPM LIMIT" I try this in first and second gear with the 2 step at 3000-3500 all the same results (yes i have a converter). brake torque management is maxed, accel threshold just changed to 0 across the board. dont know what else to try.
    Last edited by Rabbit JGC; 05-24-2021 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit JGC View Post
    well i thought i figured it out, nope. turbo 2018 zl1. whenever I hold the brake and get on the accelerator while on the 2 step, the throttle opens, starts building boost then closes and "predicted engine torque source" and "Immediate engine torque source" both go to "RPM LIMIT" I try this in first and second gear with the 2 step at 3000-3500 all the same results (yes i have a converter). brake torque management is maxed, accel threshold just changed to 0 across the board. dont know what else to try.
    I?m no pro but I?m thinking ECM\ Torque Mngt\ Driver Demand\ Increasing and Decreasing Torque Request Rate Limits. Try that out

Tuner in Training
    I?ll give it a shot after work....

Tuner in Training
    Seems to have fixed it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit JGC View Post
    Seems to have fixed it. Thanks
    👍👍