Thread: 2015 M6 Challenger Stage 4 TSP cam

Potential Tuner

2015 M6 Challenger Stage 4 TSP cam

Hey Y'all, Im just starting out in the whole tuning field. Ive been in the performance and resto/restomod business for a decade now and began my own shop but EFI tuning is entirely new to me. Ive got a 2015 M6 Challenger with a 5.7 that's giving me a headache. The car is completely stock aside from the cam, springs, and pushrods along with a 180* thermostat. I had a Diablosport Trinity platinum that was used to program a Jay Greene tune. The car ran great for a year but did have an occasional throttle hang that I believe was something pulling torque. It only happened at low speeds when I clutched in while off the throttle, like parking lot driving. She would randomly start throttling up on her own to 2k-2.5k. The car also pulled timing occasionally. Now on to the true issue. I downloaded my stock tune and sold off my Trinity and bought a HP Pro. I've been tinkering around with the tune for a couple days now but I cant get rid of the horrible idle surge. Plus since I'm so new to this, I'm too concerned about my timing and fueling to even bother driving it. A gentleman by the name of RecklessMotorsportsUSA made a video on Youtube about base tuning but its not quite working out for me. The stage 4 N/A cam from TSP is almost identical to the Comp Cams 274. I apologize for being a complete rookie at this.

Specs
    2015 Challenger 5.7 R/T with a 6 speed
    Mid muffler delete
    Resonator delete
    180* thermostat
    Comp Cams VVT Limiter
    Valve springs and pushrods

Texas Speed and Performance Stage 4 N/A cam
    Lift .582/.582
    Duration 226/235
    LSA 114+3*
    Intake center line 111*

Post the tune, I do a lot of these if I can help let me know

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Potential Tuner
    Here is what I currently have. I don't have a log yet. This is my first attempt at a tune so please bear with me. I was contemplating reaching out to the guy that did the first tune that was on the car but it initially cost me $450 for the CMR tune. Thanks in advance!

2015 Challenger (Lyra) Initial TSP stage 4 tune.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Damn, no reply?