Thread: Hellcat IC pump run on

Potential Tuner

Hellcat IC pump run on

Hey guys does anyone know if there is a way to run the Intercooler pumps on 2016 dodge charger hellcat i am trying to bleed a aftermarket coolant tank we installed at the shop and im trying to get it to stay on instead of just cycling on and off with the scanner. Is there something i can do in the file to make it stay on at 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Forcefed281 View Post
    Hey guys does anyone know if there is a way to run the Intercooler pumps on 2016 dodge charger hellcat i am trying to bleed a aftermarket coolant tank we installed at the shop and im trying to get it to stay on instead of just cycling on and off with the scanner. Is there something i can do in the file to make it stay on at 100%.

If you don't have a scan tool that will actuate the pump, You can "disconnect" the Lin bus wire from the pump with ignition on. It should run 100 percent. Wire should be white with brown trace.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Forcefed281 View Post
    Get a Tazer or BurnBox from Zautomotive that can run the Pump and Fans or either with a Button from your Steering wheel

Potential Tuner
    Thank you guys great info appreciate it.