Thread: New tune works great, but now oil pressure gauge doesn't work. 2001 JTEC

Potential Tuner

New tune works great, but now oil pressure gauge doesn't work. 2001 JTEC

Disregard this post. It turned out to be and intermittent sensor issue......

2001 Dodge 408 stroker. After much trial and error and thanks to HP for updating the Beta program I am able to write to my PCM without any problems.

However somewhere along the way it made my oil pressure gauge stop working. If I load the stock tune it works like it should. I have no idea which mod to the tune would effect this gauge. I know the PCM sends the signal to the gauges to make them work.

I looked at the DTC table but I assume that only affects the MIL light. It originally was tuned with SCT because that was my only option but flashed back to stock. Wondering if there is some leftover SCT stuff messing up the tune. If anyone has a suggestion I would appreciate it. I might just start over with a different PCM but don't want to end up in the same boat with that one.

Jay
    Last edited by Kssig1; 01-09-2021 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Fixed

Potential Tuner
    Hey, would you mind sharing your 408 tune? I'm in process of gathering parts to stroke my 2001 5.9 and would like a little help with the factory JTEC+