Thread: f150 2015 3.5 stouk

Potential Tuner

Cool f150 2015 3.5 stouk

Hi

I have a coil for my car and I would like to get the best engine performance if someone can help me with that

Additions

AFE sport filter

Thanks

f150 2015 red.hpt

Potential Tuner
    No one has experience

You should really better phrase your question/request. It is very vague. What exactly is it that you're looking for help with?

Potential Tuner
    Hi

evo8john

Sorry I didn't make that clear

I want a stronger performance

If I could reach 400 hp performance, I would meet my 93 octane fuel goals

Programming to maximize engine performance

Tuner in Training
    Try using the search function. Just using premium fuel on the stock tune will net you about 390hp from what I've read on a newer 3.5L. Here is a general starting guide for tuning.

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...-Tuning-Guides

Potential Tuner
    Thank you, but I do not have enough experience to make the adjustment

Then you need to start to communicate with one of the many tuners who are reputable with remote tuning these vehicles. The new Ford platforms are very complicated and tuning them should not be something that someone with little experience tuning should undertake.

Potential Tuner
    Thank you. I was hoping someone had experience or had a file like 5 Star and others that I could install and modify values ​​in

Ya this isn't really a place where someone will send you a tune from a reputable tuner that they paid good money for. The people here are more than willing to help you out with specific questions, but don't expect them to do the tune for you.

I suggest you start reading up on the newer Ford strategies and maybe spend the money on a course if you really want to do this yourself.

Good luck!

Potential Tuner
    Thanks to whoever tried to help me I have managed to edit tune and now much better