Thread: 6.0 LQ4 tune help

Potential Tuner

6.0 LQ4 tune help

Hello all, I am new to the forum and HPTuners so please bare with me as I learn. I am hoping I can get some help from you guys on my transplant. I have an 84 Corvette that I installed a junkyard LQ4 in. I really didnt do much to the engine to install it. I did use the stock harness and ECU. Anyway...I hav experienced the car not running very well, hesitating under acceleration at any rpm and then clearing up before coming back again. I am using TFS89036 injectors, and my fuel psi gauge is reading about 65lbs but its a shitty gauge so there could be some give or take. I have vaccum tested and fixed any of those issues. So here is my log file, can you help? What else do you need from me?
    Attached Files Attached Files

upload a/the tune file(s) *.hpt

Potential Tuner
    I thought I did but I downloaded the log file. I went to read the ecu through HPTuners and came across an error while trying to read
    I keep getting timed out on my request to download the boot loader

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by WillSpeed View Post
    I thought I did but I downloaded the log file. I went to read the ecu through HPTuners and came across an error while trying to read
    I keep getting timed out on my request to download the boot loader
    It appears as if you have switched the O2 connectors between the left bank and right bank. See the fuel trims on B1 are going full lean. B2 are going full rich.
    Just swap them back from side to side.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin87turbot View Post
    It appears as if you have switched the O2 connectors between the left bank and right bank. See the fuel trims on B1 are going full lean. B2 are going full rich.
    Just swap them back from side to side.
    Thank you, I will do this tomorrow and re log the data. I?m assuming I can just switch the connectors from left to right on the o2 connector plugs? As long as they?ll reach from one side to the other

Yes, Give that a shot and report back ... If they don't reach, then that means the harness was installed improperly and you should redo it so that it will reach. Anytime it goes full lean on side and full rich the other, the o2s are connected to the opposite banks harness.
    Calibrator By Day, Student of the Game at Night.
    www.LSXedit.com

Want to Learn Hands On? I Offer Remote Tuning Email Me at [email protected]

TEO TUNED
    You Can View Most of my Library on Instagram
    Website Coming Soon...

INSTAGRAM: @TEOTUNED