Thread: MRVI2 License frustration

Tuner in Training

MRVI2 License frustration

Ordered a MRVI2 tuner to tune my 2014 Jeep GC SRT. Tuner was $394 came with 2 credits.. Did the resync, Connected to my vehicle, pulled vehicle info, adjusted tune, tried to write and it says no license do so, i see two credits under device name, but the selection will not allow me to highlight.. Looked at the license info on my tuner, all section blank. Looked at my device info in hptuners after inputting device info in. Says no credits. AM i missing a step?? Any help is appreciated.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Please open a support ticket for one on one assistance for this issue.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by tkemp View Post
    Ordered a MRVI2 tuner to tune my 2014 Jeep GC SRT. Tuner was $394 came with 2 credits.. Did the resync, Connected to my vehicle, pulled vehicle info, adjusted tune, tried to write and it says no license do so, i see two credits under device name, but the selection will not allow me to highlight.. Looked at the license info on my tuner, all section blank. Looked at my device info in hptuners after inputting device info in. Says no credits. AM i missing a step?? Any help is appreciated.
    newbie here i try to write vehicle and it says "vehicle not liscensed". i thought it supposed to bring up the option to get my credits. sorry probably simple but im trying lol.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aj99 View Post
    newbie here i try to write vehicle and it says "vehicle not liscensed". i thought it supposed to bring up the option to get my credits. sorry probably simple but im trying lol.
    Absolutely yes it should, please open a support ticket for one on one assistance for this issue.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"