Thread: Take a look at my tune. '07 Supercharged 3v 4.6 Mustang

Tuner in Training

Take a look at my tune. '07 Supercharged 3v 4.6 Mustang

07' GT, FRPP 2.3 Whipple, 57 lb GT500 injectors, twin intank 255 pumps (returnless), stock manifolds, stock gutted h-pipe and FRPP GTA mufflers.

So the car is tuned, runs and drives good... overall. Have some questions though.

- These car's are MAF only, is it just that this year pcm doesn't have the best resolution?
    - Car is in open loop only, i believe is like that due to LT negative trims can carry into WOT? Anyway to disable that? or? I'd like closed loop to function if possible.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    you can disable LTFT in the turn and have STFT active only
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Yes 07 S197 GT is mass air, not speed density, by default. It's designed to run closed loop feedback until you go WOT, which then switches to open loop based on MAF. What I always did was re-create the MAF transfer function with a new airbox. I had the Saleen airbox on my 07 GT and no one would share the Saleen tune file, so I went and built my MAF transfer function and it was spot on. Never had a problem.

In my opinion the load with failed maf helps to speed up the correct values if cyl air anticip. is enabled.

In my tune Ive logged the load to set it correctly . Btw, if maf fails, you can drive.