Thread: 4.3 marine intake with 411 need help

Potential Tuner

4.3 marine intake with 411 need help

2002 compare for s10 with fuel injector changes.hpt2000 s10.hpl

I am trying to get my 2000 s10 with a 4.3 to run boost soon. So i swapped out the intake with the marine intake with 80 pound siemens deka injectors and a 411 pcm. the truck ran great before the swaps. so i know its not lower end mechanical issues. I have looked over for vacuum leaks, ignition problems, I checked the wiring literally at least 6 times. So im pretty sure its the tune. I looked at a compare file for a 2002 s10 and switch most of it over. I have tried adjusting everything i can think of, but the engine runs like it is firing on 3 cylinders and shakes pretty bad. can someone look please take a look at the tune and the scan. I'm sure there is something I am missing but i am a month in and out of ideas. This is my second tune so Im not too advanced with hp tuners as well. Any help is appreciated.

Potential Tuner
    I know this is a silly question, but how confident are you with the alignment of the distributor/rotor/timing mark on the front cover? I have the procedure from the service manual...I believe the #1 cylinder had to be on the compression stroke at TDC and crank pulley aligned with timing mark on front cover. I also remember there are marks on the base of the distributor that the rotor must align with while at TDC. I've had my share of issues once when i had the distributor out on my s10.