Thread: MPVI2 logging on device?

Tuner in Training

MPVI2 logging on device?

Can the MPVI2 log data directly onto the device itself? Looking for alternatives to needing a laptop connected to it during a race.

Quote Originally Posted by dwhst9 View Post
    Can the MPVI2 log data directly onto the device itself? Looking for alternatives to needing a laptop connected to it during a race.
    It was supposed to happen with the Pro Feature. Never did. Unlikely it ever will. Actually going to see if this will work in its place as I have two of them
    https://gmtoolsandequipment.com/en-U...itemVID=104679

Advanced Tuner
    I just got a firmware update for my MPVI2 today and appears to be the standalone logging feature set. I believe only in the "beta" app at this point in time. In another thread, an HPT employee hinted that it's more or less here and will be officially released this week.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronc7 View Post
    I just got a firmware update for my MPVI2 today and appears to be the standalone logging feature set. I believe only in the "beta" app at this point in time. In another thread, an HPT employee hinted that it's more or less here and will be officially released this week.
    Is it possible to update the MPVI2 firmware to have the standalone logging functionality?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"