Thread: ID injector data struggling

Potential Tuner

ID injector data struggling

I'm hoping someone might assist me in either understanding IDs excel sheet for injector data or tell how you did it lol.

1050x going into my 2010 6.1 challenger.

thanks for your help !

2010 challenger srt8.hpt

What problem are you having? Injector data is reasonably straight forward. You'll have to do a conversion from uSec in the ID spreadsheet to ms in the Dodge calibration and convert from ?C to ?F for fuel mass multi. Then it's just cut and paste.

For the cranking pw, you need to do a conversion since the provided data is for Hellcat. Convert to mg and uS as they indicate, plug in values from the stock tune, and it'll give you a multiplier for the cranking pw table. If I put them in right it's .578949 for the multiplier based on the tune you posted.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy! View Post
    What problem are you having? Injector data is reasonably straight forward. You'll have to do a conversion from uSec in the ID spreadsheet to ms in the Dodge calibration and convert from ?C to ?F for fuel mass multi. Then it's just cut and paste.

For the cranking pw, you need to do a conversion since the provided data is for Hellcat. Convert to mg and uS as they indicate, plug in values from the stock tune, and it'll give you a multiplier for the cranking pw table. If I put them in right it's .578949 for the multiplier based on the tune you posted.
    So the tune I provided has srt4 injector data , i found a stock tune file and used that data on the excel sheet . would you mind looking over the injector data I put to see if it looks correct ? Thanks for your help , I'm just nervous I've done it incorrectly.
    Attached Files Attached Files

It looks like you have the right idea, but I don't know what the starting inj pw values were to check your math. As long as you got the multi right it should be OK. Just make sure to log cold start etc so you can adjust as needed.

Also, anytime you make changes to injector settings always "reset adaptives" in scanner prior to firing it up.

Also, I think you missed the fuel temp multi.

Tuner in Training
    I am exactly were you are right now with the startup base table ( cranking Inj PW table as stated by ID ) by using the multiplayer generated by the excel sheet provided by ID people the car ran as if it is in limp mode, now iv been talking to Ryan from Injector Dynamics for the past week so we could figure what the problem is and how to solve it, amazing customer service i have to say anyways in my case i addressed the problem step by step, first i used the INj PW vs Fuel Mass provided by Injector Dynamics simply copy paste, it was 2 or 3 rows less than my table so i fill the missing rows by the last number mentioned in the spreadsheet, i copied the fuel temp multiplayer and for the offset table i copied the data from the 400 row as stated in the Note section of the spreadsheet because my engine is the 6.1 engine. After i wrote the changes the car ran way too rich so i had to rescale my VE tables to make it run as it was before which took alot of driving and adjusting and tweaking but i got it running good enough for now. Once i got that out of the way i began with the startup table but so far i had no luck with it so iv been emailing Ryan about the startup table problem i am facing so hopefully by tomorrow i might get the answer from him, once i do I’ll post it here so you could take a look who nows it might be exactly what u need too, you could also contact the people in Injector Dynamics they are really helpful and quick to reply.
    One more thing as speedy said pay attention to the units provided in the spreadsheet and the units you have in your tune file, because you have to convert the provided units before you put them in your tune file otherwise it would be completely wrong ( g to mg Usec to mis....ect )