Thread: 2019 Silverado Tune

Tuner in Training

2019 Silverado Tune

Before I spend 500 on the credits, Ive been asked if you can "change" the DOD and kill the automatic off at the redlights I guess is what Ive been asked. Havent driven one yet...... Thanks in advance. I know its a new beast, no tranny tune needed.

First off where in Mississippi are you? I’m in Hattiesburg! Second off if it’s the newest body style like mine it’s not as simple as just buying the 10 credits on these trucks. The e90 has to be sent to HPtunners for around the sound of 1500-2000 to be unlocked. “Theeeennnn you buy the credits” lol. The start stop feature can not be disabled in the tune to my knowledge and looking in mine. A simple harness can be purchased for around a 100 bucks that retains the off setting. That’s what I used. Good luck with much if any responses on here about these trucks. Not many folks messing with them. Mines procharged and it’s a learning curve for sure.
    2019 Procharged 5.3, KOOKS 1 7/8 long tubes, full true dual 3? magnaflow with built in x pipe, L86 intake, and throttle body, with a shade tree tune and a F**king locked T93 trans "she runs good though" plugs look nice lol

Tuner in Training
    Jacob3318, I just purchased a 2019 Silverado LD LT, 5.3 but square wheel wells. I had 2000 Silverado which I just sold. Since it is not the real 2019 and more like the 2018, is the pcm unlocked? I won’t get the truck for a couple weeks. Was just preparing. Thanks
    Bernie Pella
    [email protected]

The LD trucks are 2018's in all reality still.

So you can tune those just like the 2017-2018's.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.