Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Standalone Datalogging Now Available on MPVI2

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    We recommend opening a support ticket if you are having issues with standalone datalogging.
    Seems to have fixed itself after i went through the datalogging settings the second time, I was able to successfully log, thanks!

How do you pick your own channels. The set up only has write channels, read channels, and erase channels. When it click write channels it writes default channels. When you click read channels it reads and it has the default channels. It is mostly useless if you can't pick your own channels to log.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by openwheel25 View Post
    How do you pick your own channels. The set up only has write channels, read channels, and erase channels. When it click write channels it writes default channels. When you click read channels it reads and it has the default channels. It is mostly useless if you can't pick your own channels to log.
    Thanks
    It will send whatever channels you have in your channels list at the time. So connect to car, pick channels, then Write Channels. If you do this, then it still only logs default or few channels, then you need to open a support ticket to get your OS supported.
    2010 Camaro LS3 (E38 ECU - Spark only). MS3X running complete RTT fuel control (wideband).
    Whipple 2.9L, 3.875" Pulley, kit injectors, supplied MSD Boost-A-Pump, stock pump
    LG Motorsports 1 7/8" Headers - No Cats, stock mid pipe with JBA Axle Back
    ZL1 Wheels/Tires

Thanks I will do that. When it was loading only the default channels I didn't have it hooked up to the car. Just had the mpvi2 hooked to the laptop.