Thread: 2006 Tbss 408 lsa

Potential Tuner

2006 Tbss 408 lsa

Will the stock e40 ecm from the trailblazer ss take the OS upgrade so I?m able to switch to 2bar map or 2.5(boost) sensor . Because it?s doesn?t give me an option currently ?

Are you in advanced view under the edit tab??
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Im not the tuner and I?m new to hp tuners . I just know my ecm doesn?t have the option currently and wondering will my e40 take the os upgrade software or is it even available for it
    Last edited by Mr. Lsx; 01-14-2021 at 09:17 PM.

I can't tell you without you posting the tune file here.

So that is why I asked you to check the "view" in the edit tab of the editor. Look there to see if you are in basic view or advanced view. The OS options do not show up in the basic view.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Senior Tuner
    Some 06 TBSS's do not have a 2 bar option available. We could do a GM SPS flash to the latest OS that will allow it. I don't think I would try over writing it. It might work but most of the time does not on Gen 4 stuff.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Potential Tuner
    Hey can u tell me what?s the latest OS. Or give me a reference #
    Last edited by Mr. Lsx; 01-15-2021 at 04:01 PM.

---> https://tis2web.service.gm.com/tis2web/

Paste your VIN into the little box, select 'PCM/VCM Powertrain/Vehicle Control Module' and follow the prompts.