Hey so I have been trying to sort out this issue for a couple weeks now, I have started a ticket just wanted to see what anyone else thinks or has come across before I send my MPVI2 back to HPT. So all our LS swap PCM's can no longer read/write, get the "Unable to detect diagnostic protocol" whether it's on the bench harness or in the vehicle. Doesn't work on any of them anymore for some odd reason, even ones that have been licensed and flashed already. Still tuning and logging all the newer ecm's in the GM's and Dodge's without issues. This has happened on 4 2001-2003 5.9L cummins PCM's in the last two days now as well. Again I've tried all PCM's in vehicle and on the bench, uninstalled HPT and drivers, I've used BETA, pretty well next one will be reinstall windows on my laptop or buy another laptop. I frequently use HPT so if I send this MPVI2 back I need to purchase another for the downtime, I truly think it's time to have a few on hand just in case anyways. Again maybe someone on here can chime in on this issue as I have seen a couple threads like this but the scenario is different. Potentially I'm missing something simple or it is actually a fault with the MPVI2. Cheers.