Thread: LDK E39A tuning 2015 Astra VXR 276hp

Potential Tuner

LDK E39A tuning 2015 Astra VXR 276hp

Hi team

Have recently joined, seeking tuning advice on the order to do things

I own a 2015 Astra VXR running the LDK with Opel injectors, F40 six speed manual . 276 hp stock. DI engine.

Essentially the same as the Buick GS / Saab from 2013 2014 era. Gen 3 alloy block with K standard turbo.

About to purchase the HPTuners MPVI2 module and then download the tuning suite .

ECU is Delco E39a .

Intention is to pull the stock map for review. Then log the car for a while to learn its normal driving patterns.

Then follow the guides here

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...357-LNF-Guides

and here

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...F-Guide-Videos

I am looking to essentially flash a Stage 1 tune before changing hardware. Chasing approx 340hp with inital remap (276 std)

Can I please get some feedback on if this seems viable and safe thanks!

Is anyone familiar with the Buick GS or Astra VXR running the Delco E39a ecu?

Thanks in advance!!

the LNF guides are more or less useless in that case, because the LNF uses a Bosch ECU.
    attached is a stock file for review.

oro_new.hpt

Potential Tuner
    Excellent , thanks so much appreciated

Potential Tuner

Cool 2015 Vauxhall Opel Holden Astra LDK / A20NFT Stock tune file attacheed

Hi all, I received my MVP12 so have pulled the stock tune off the car. This is a 2015 Vauxhall / Opel / Holden Astra with the LDK / A20NFT engine and the F40 6 speed box I believe. Essentially the same as the 2013 Buick Regal GS setup.

Has anyone worked with this version of the platform ? I will be logging next and then sending on to a tuner - thinking ZZP at this stage for a Stage 1 remote tune

Thanks all

did everything, up to 2.4 bar boost on EFR7163. had one for 8 years, was my test mule

Potential Tuner
    Sounds good , what was the car ? - Buick?

Have contacted zzp and purchased a stage one remote tune, looking forward to seeing initial improvements

no was an Opel Astra OPC

Potential Tuner
    Opel Astra OPC, love that shape and how wide it is for a hatchback. Handles well stock too

2.4bar boost - did you need to add extra fueling to the DI rail or was it plenum based?

received first tune from ZZP and flashed to car today . Spent a while getting a good log 36 minutes to send back. the first tune has opened up and the car is alot more enthusiastic