Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 69 Cutlass 2013 6.2 Escalade with T56, Won't Accelerate Past 3600 RPM

Quote Originally Posted by cabelas90 View Post
    Looking at the Log VS what you mentioned that would appear to be what is happening.
    Cabelas90, I sure hope so. I'm waiting on a new interface cable, then once I change the values I'll post a result.
    * 69 Olds Cutlass * 66 Chevy Pickup * 2015 Silverado *

Senior Tuner
    That's what I thought it was on the GTO too but it wasn't. Like I said it too me a while to figure it out that it was a dynamic air flow limit it was hitting.

Senior Tuner
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Alright guys! Thanks for all the help! Success! I changed the Engine/Fuel/Cutoff, DFCO/RPM Limits/Cutoff/In-Gear to 6,000 across the board. and now we're getting somewhere. I'm loving the power. I know I still have a ways to go but, I feel like I'm on the right track. I started the scanner and drove out of the neighborhood and got on to the service road, stopped and started out in 1st and casually shifted to 2nd, got it up to about 3,000 and nailed it, got a little sideways and it was up to 4,300 just like that. Got out of it as fast as I got into it since I'm still a little unsure of the tune (speed density is it??). Anyway, attached is the Tune and Scan. If you feel like taking a look at and provide any comments or suggestions I'd appreciate it. Again, thanks for the help!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    * 69 Olds Cutlass * 66 Chevy Pickup * 2015 Silverado *

NotSure, I'll setup the PID's you suggested:

idle follower airflow
    idle minimum airflow
    desired airflow
    integral airflow
    proportional airflow
    startup airflow
    idle spark correction
    mass airflow frequency(hz)

Hope to make another run tomorrow and get another scan