Thread: LNF needed ECU stock and tuned to 3Bar MAP sensors or advice

Potential Tuner

Lightbulb LNF needed ECU stock and tuned to 3Bar MAP sensors or advice

Hi,
    I changed in my Cobalt 09 MAP and TMAP to 3bar. Downloaded by KESS my ECU map. Got tuned many things and I want to change on my map using Winols. It will be helpfull if someone share stock map and tuned to 3Bar map sensor (can be from other LNF car). So I can do it on my ECU map. Or give some advice where exactly search.
    Should I change only MAP linearization and max MAP pressure to not have DTC fail? Or made it twice one for MAP sensor and another one for TMAP?
    Spent many hours searching and looking where is my map sensor and do not find. I am not pro in it. Mostly I found infos about VAG cars and tried similar to find.
    I understand you mostly use another software but you know how to tune ECU.
    VCM editor do not open this file. Winols without problem.

My ECU file.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by MyLogin; 01-21-2021 at 01:23 PM.

I need help also getting the 3bar tune in my 09 cobalt ss

Tuner in Training
    Just to make sure I understand. You guys want to change the Sensor to 3Bar because you guys purchased the new Stage One Map Sensors correct? If so you will change the MAP Characteristics. Linear sensor to 65.89 kPA and MAP offset to -6.35. Change this as well in the "Supercharger" section even thought you are Turbocharged.

I hope this helps!

I was looking for the tune the dealer flashes when you buy the kit from them for 800 plus. I bought the 3 Bar sensors else where a lot cheaper just need the tune. Are the only things different than the stock the things you mentioned, Linear sensor to 65.89 kpa and MAP offset to -6.35 and the same under supercharger ?

Potential Tuner
    Log into HPTUNERS, go through their Tune Repository and look for a GMPP tune to download for your Year, make and model.
    Do NOT load that file into your ecm.
    ONLY copy and paste the differences.

Tuner in Training
    Did you still need help with this? I can send you a tune file if needed. I am trying to be more active on here. So sorry for the late reply.