Thread: 2014 camaro ss 2ss ls3 6.2l manual 6 speed

Question 2014 camaro ss 2ss ls3 6.2l manual 6 speed

I recently received my hp tuner. My car currently has some upgrades. I have already read my stock tune file. My upgrades are as follows.
    K&N cold air intake, BBK long tube headers, BBK catted pipes with o2 extensions, resonator delete, MBRP muffler delete, and Barton short throw shifter. I am curious if anyone with similar mods or experience could point me in the right direction to writing a tune to accommodate my upgrades? Thank you in advance for anyone willing to help me out.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Yea! i started out the same way go to hp tuners repository.. Down load the tune that fit your car modifications once you save that tune then you can write it to your car...There is more you can do for more power but that is a start.. Your gonna need a wide band as well that connects to the mvi2...for further tuning
    Last edited by Atx21; 01-24-2021 at 05:40 PM.

No, don’t write a tune from the repository to your car. Learn to use the compare feature and modify your tune and write it back. Be sure to save your stock tune in a safe place and modify a copy of it.
    Read all the threads in the gen 4 section if necessary.
    Search YouTube for tuning ( tuning101.com is a good start ). Lots of info out there if you look.
    Purchase study material, or hire a pro.