Thread: 2020 mustang Gt 10r80 tuning.

Advanced Tuner

2020 mustang Gt 10r80 tuning.

Good morning all, today I will be doing my first 10r80 car I?ve done several 18 and up manuals and had good success with them but I have yet to mess with the 10r at all. The car is all stock minus x pipe and muffler delete. I?ll be doing just a revalue tune and adding the flex fuel logic which has worked great in the past for me, I?d like to set it up for shifts about 75-7600 and was wondering if anyone had a file to look at that?s set there?s up to shift at that approximate rpm. Also under trans torque management the switch for shift modulation,abuse mode, torque surge do they get left on , I know this is a complete different animal then a 6r80, what about shift anticipation once the oss tables are modified to get it to where I want it to shift does that get left on or off. I know I need to raise the limits in the trans -general tab to get it to shift higher but the rest of what I was asking. Thank you

Advanced Tuner
    ?Our greatest success comes from failure? -Confucius

Advanced Tuner
    I used the Shift tables from another member I don't remember his name or else id give him credit for the OSS tables part of the tune. The conversions arent straight across for whatever reason on the 2020 oss tables like the 6r80 and the 10r80 f150.
    ?Our greatest success comes from failure? -Confucius

Advanced Tuner
    I’ll take a look thank you