Thread: good running tune but any tips always help

Tuner in Training

good running tune but any tips always help

i have my 08 chevy Silverado here im running open loop. i was able to find a good ve chart. from a 2011 chevy Silverado. my truck really likes at wot but down low i dont have any torq down low off the line. i know im still a little fat on the fuel trims. but better rich than lean here is my 2 of my logs. i finally was able to get it to start up great on the cold starts by lowering the timing in cranking down to 5 degrees working my way up. it fires up perfectly ignore the Speedo twitching. i believe its the tcm. that's bad. i keep getting hard shift. from 1st to second i have the new tcm coming this week. and the afr goes a little wonky but it pretty close. i have a pinhole exhaust leak.Attachment 106808Attachment 106809Attachment 106810Attachment 106808Attachment 106809Attachment 106810

Senior Tuner
    Open loop doesn't use fuel trims.

You set the MAF codes to no error reported so it's not really in speed density if it can't fail the MAF sensor.

And if you are commanding 13.35 but setting low 12's in the wideband you have a major issue there. It should command 12's and be 12's with the wideband.

What injectors are installed? They don't seem to be scaled right if you had the max out the flow rate at 63.5 lb/hr well before 58psi of fuel pressure.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.