Thread: E38 lean tip in/ stumble. Helppppp

Potential Tuner

E38 lean tip in/ stumble. Helppppp

2012 SILVERADO 4.8L, e38, 78/75 TURBO, DEKA 80'S 93 OCTANE. SD/ CLOSED LOOP.
    anytime i punch the pedal or come off 0 tps i get a bad lean stumble. Any help?

Senior Tuner
    A log with a wideband would help. Typically it is a spot too low right off idle in the VE table that you move through too fast for the wideband to see.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by colehunt View Post
    2012 SILVERADO 4.8L, e38, 78/75 TURBO, DEKA 80'S 93 OCTANE. SD/ CLOSED LOOP.
    anytime i punch the pedal or come off 0 tps i get a bad lean stumble. Any help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvin View Post
    A log with a wideband would help. Typically it is a spot too low right off idle in the VE table that you move through too fast for the wideband to see.
    i have both tune file and logs but cant seem to figure out how to post them.

Potential Tuner
    here is some logs, at idle, in drive, and pull from 2nd. i dont think its the VE table because my fueling is fine and long as there is no sudden throttle movement threw those cells. Does my dynamic airflow enable/ disable look correct? do the coefficients need to be zero'd? Also, Fast torque exit be enabled?
    Attached Files Attached Files