Thread: Can't Get 100% TPS until 32 mph, 2017 Z06 A8

Tuner in Training

Can't Get 100% TPS until 32 mph, 2017 Z06 A8

Can't get my throttle to go 100% open until 32 mph. Has anyone figured out how to get the throttle to open more quickly. Attached picture shows it pretty well. The data shows the first couple seconds of a recent pass at the drag strip. It did take me a second or so to actually push the pedal all the way, but the throttle didn't hit 100% for quite a while later. I made a 1.75s 60' time, even though throttle was pretty low most of that time. If only we could get the throttle to open a bit more quickly. You can also see no sign of wheel spin (vehicle speed increases steadily).

This is really bugging me and my local tuner can't get it figured out either. But it must have been figured out by somebody or 1.7s in the 60' would be the limit on moderately modded Z06's, but I know people do much better than that.

I've tried one of those pedal controllers as well. That thing definitely helps with throttle response, but still doesn't let TPS open anywhere close to 100% if going below 32 mph.

Must be something in the tune...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 67john98 View Post

Must be something in the tune...
    And yet, you don't post the tune file for someone to look at to help you. Weird.

Tuner in Training
    No prob. Nothing weird here. I want help, believe me. Here is the tune file. I'm new to the forum so please excuse any lapses in protocols.

Appreciate the help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

No prob. Nothing weird here. I want help, believe me. Here is the tune file. I'm new to the forum so please excuse any lapses in protocols.

Appreciate the help.
    Max your TCM 40740 table.

Russ Kemp

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ K View Post
    Max your TCM 40740 table.

Russ Kemp
    Thanks, will try it.

Thanks, will try it.
    where do you find this table?