Thread: Drive Mode - different power / when will Maximum Torque 1,2,3 tables be used 2.3T

Potential Tuner

Drive Mode - different power / when will Maximum Torque 1,2,3 tables be used 2.3T

It's on yn Focus MK3 RS 2.3Ecoboost

I'm am searching for a way to have different Power in Normal and Spor/Track/drift moder

I know system like Cobb Accesstuner have a switch on stearling wheel, which is switching these Max torque tables.
    In stock calibration, they are all three with the same torque numbers (excep OPverboost...)

Bute when will which table be used?
    or where can I setup this?

[ECM] 44786 - Maximum Torque 1 vs. Gear. vs. Engine Speed: Maximum torque based on current gear and engine speed.

Or is there another way to have "normal" power and More Power in Sport/Race Moder?

Advanced Tuner
    This is an old question but it popped up using google. Any further answer to this question?

Accelerator pedal position maps are the only way without custom code. So in normal you could limit max pedal limit to 70% or whatever feels close to stock. Sport/track are the same mode within the ECU.

Unsure if those torque tables are related to the modes, you'd have to test.

Advanced Tuner
    That's basically how I have mine setup. Different pedal maps in Normal vs Sport. I left the other modes stock since I rarely use them.

Advanced Tuner
    Thank you!