Thread: 10r80 Acting Weird After Messing with Shift Scheduling

Tuner in Training

10r80 Acting Weird After Messing with Shift Scheduling

I tuned this Gen 3 A10 today and I copied and pasted the OSS shift points from the Sport table to the Base table. After a couple pulls, the trans starts acting weird and flaring as if it?s confused on what to do. So I automatically got very confused and put it back to stock. It?s still doing it. It?s a cat delete only car. Sometimes it?s fine and other times it?s pissed off. Any ideas?

Clear the KAM and retest

Tuner
    Yes clear KAM and perform the adaptive learning drive cycle on a level road surface.

1. Using the scan tool, clear the DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) and Transmission Adaptive
    Tables.
    2. Drive the vehicle until the engine and transmission reach normal operating temperature.
    3. Accelerate from a stop with light throttle (15%) ensuring that upshifts 1st through 8th occur
    at engine speeds between 1300-1600 rpm.
    4. Continue to accelerate (may apply slightly more throttle after 7-8 upshift at 32-38 mph (51-
    61 km/h) until you achieve 55 mph (88 km/h) and the 8-9 and 9-10 shifts complete.
    5. Brake very gently to a complete stop and hold foot on brake for five (5) seconds.
    6. Shift the transmission to Neutral. Wait 1 second.
    7. Shift the transmission to Reverse. Wait 2 seconds.
    8. Shift the transmission to Neutral. Wait 1 second.
    9. Shift the transmission to Drive. Wait 2 seconds.
    10. Repeat Steps 3 through 9 six additional times.
    Mustangklinik.de