Thread: Chrysler😏

Advanced Tuner

Chrysler😏

Don?t see much on Chrysler vehicles here. I purchased hp to tune my Chrysler 300, I have Diablo i3 but I was told the hp would be better at tuning the motor and transmission.im seeing that there?s not much for to tranny. If it is under dodge, what?s the chance it will work on Chrysler?

Advanced Tuner
    Chrysler is the same as dodge. What transmission?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    You can find our full lineup of supported vehicles here https://www.hptuners.com/vehicles/
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    thanks, your link was very helpful to me.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo2gnx View Post
    Don?t see much on Chrysler vehicles here. I purchased hp to tune my Chrysler 300, I have Diablo i3 but I was told the hp would be better at tuning the motor and transmission.im seeing that there?s not much for to tranny. If it is under dodge, what?s the chance it will work on Chrysler?
    Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep for the 5.7 hemi, their stock files seem very much the same. I have a Jeep and also in the learning phase, so the more new guys post the more we can learn.
    2010 Jeep GC 5.7 Eagle Head motor, 2" OME lift, cats removed, full MDS delete

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by skala308 View Post
    Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep for the 5.7 hemi, their stock files seem very much the same. I have a Jeep and also in the learning phase, so the more new guys post the more we can learn.
    Also new to this, the first thing I will be messing with is the jtec platform (more specifically, 99-04 Grand Cherokee's with the 4.7 v8). So hoping to learn and add info on them as I go as well.

Advanced Tuner
    Nag1. I just put a tune to find rm the shifts and now I’m getting improper gear ratios from 1st gear -5th. Had fun getting it back home in limp. The motor and trans is all over the place. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Advanced Tuner
    2008 nag1 with a 2600 stall
    By the prickle of my thumb something wicked this way comes!2008 Chrysler 300c! 2013 heads/220/230 comp cam/LTheaders/FTI 2600 stall converter.

I ordered mine a few days ago. I want to try it on my intrepid first to see what I can do with it. It is an 04 and as far as I could find out the ECM is the same as the Sebring supposedly. I guess I'll find out what's what When I get it.
    04 Intrepid 2.7-Stock
    98 XJ 2dr 5spd-stock
    88 XJ 2dr 5spd-boosted 4.7 stroker

I tried it out last night on my 2004 Intrepid 2.7 and it seems to recognize it. It connects as far as the read vehicle as it gives me the type of car and VIN.
    It has the option to choose a PCM type but when I pick any Chrysler PCM it always gives a "baud rate" error and fails. TO me when I see baud rate, to me
    that's a connection problem rather than a PCM or tuner problem but everything is connected properly. I updated to the BETA version and will have to try
    that and see.
    04 Intrepid 2.7-Stock
    98 XJ 2dr 5spd-stock
    88 XJ 2dr 5spd-boosted 4.7 stroker