Thread: Truncate file history

Tuner in Training

Truncate file history

There a way to erase file history and start fresh so it doesn't take 10 minutes to load the history window? And/Or can you please multithread the loading of the file history window? Thank you

Do a new read and save as a new filename.

Tuner in Training
    without having to remake the tune... i don't want to start with the factory tune and change everything, there's a possibility of making an error

Download the current tune with all the changes direct from the ECM. The history logs are stored in the tune file on your PC, they do not get written to the ECM.

Unless you are working with one of those weird platforms that don't support reading from the vehicle and as a substitute download a file over the internet. Why is it so hard for people to mention what the fuck they are working on?!

I open the most recent file I wrote to the vehicle, history log looks like this...
    screenshot.03-02-2021 22.57.39.png

Go down to the truck, connect, do a 'read entire' and save the file. History log is now blank:
    screenshot.03-02-2021 22.57.43.png

Doing a compare between the most-recent-written file and the new-read file, comparison log shows they are exactly the same.
    screenshot.03-02-2021 23.00.42.png