Thread: MPVI 2 with Pro Feature Set & Wideband

Potential Tuner

MPVI 2 with Pro Feature Set & Wideband

Hi Guys,

I have just purchased a MPVI 2 with the Pro Feature Set and Pro Link.
    I would like to connect a wideband sensor into one of the analogue inputs, I do have a spare Bosch LSU4.9 wideband sensor, would this be compatible with the MPVI 2 unit ??

In the software I don't think the Bosch LSU4.9 sensor is in the list to pick from, can I select another type of sensor and it still work ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Senior Tuner
    u need a wideband controller to make the sensor signal into a 0-5v most places sell them when u get the wideband kit which u will have the offset data for also if needed

I have the MPVI 2 with Pro link, Ballenger WB sensor unit, when I add external channel analog input 1 red lead, it shows up in the channel list, as soon as I turn key on and hit scan it disappears from channel list and doesn't show up in the log, what the hell am I doing wrong.

Potential Tuner

MVPI2 PRO With ballenger 500v2

Quote Originally Posted by wadejesu View Post
    I have the MPVI 2 with Pro link, Ballenger WB sensor unit, when I add external channel analog input 1 red lead, it shows up in the channel list, as soon as I turn key on and hit scan it disappears from channel list and doesn't show up in the log, what the hell am I doing wrong.
    IVE GOT THE SAME ISSUES. I get a red circle with a slash through it when i connect to the vehicle then it disappears if i scan. Have tried beta version and resync not sure if the pro version has to be activated.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    you need to purchase the pro feature set to use the pro link cable.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Hey Bill Can you add The Ballenger V2 NTK Industrial WB sensor to Transform list?