Thread: Check my FlexFuel file for first time setup on 2011 GT

Tuner

Check my FlexFuel file for first time setup on 2011 GT

Hi,

I am trying to setup a 2011 Mustang 5.0 for Flex Fuel. It has an Edelbrock Stage 2 Supercharger (Eaton TVS-2300 rotors) with DW 88lb injectors. Stock fuel pump.

Just a few questions... I looked at a few different Flex Fuel tunes here on the forums to get most of the tables populated.

I couldn't find any Coyote tunes that were specifically described as both boosted and Flex Fuel.. so I'm nervous what do with the spark, so I left stock for now.

Please if you guys with experience don't mind:

1) do you see anything I'm missing other than spark?
    2) anything need to be changed?
    3) can you advise values for borderline and MBT spark tables for FFV Modifier and Multipler tables?

It seems like Coyote's don't have a MAP sensor (I'm coming from GM and Dodge world) so i didn't expect to need a boost gauge. So right now, I'm not sure of the boost on this kit, I'm sure its somewhere less than 9psi.

Do you guys believe the DW 88lb injectors will be able to keep up with E85, considering stock fuel pump and this fairly mild level of boost?

Thanks so much for your help. Slowly learning this first time (for me) Ford!
    Last edited by ngc1068; 02-14-2021 at 04:50 PM.
    2016 Chevy SS Sedan M6 SBE LS3, Whipple 2.9L, 3.625 upper/stock lower pulleys for 9.5psi, TSP Stg 3 SC Cam, ID 1050x injectors, LS7 MAF, DSX Aux Pump, DSX Flex Fuel Sensor
    2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8, 6.1 HEMI, Edelbrock E-Force TVS-2300, 9psi

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ngc1068 View Post
    Hi,

I am trying to setup a 2011 Mustang 5.0 for Flex Fuel. It has an Edelbrock Stage 2 Supercharger (Eaton TVS-2300 rotors) with DW 88lb injectors. Stock fuel pump.

Just a few questions... I looked at a few different Flex Fuel tunes here on the forums to get most of the tables populated.

I couldn't find any Coyote tunes that were specifically described as both boosted and Flex Fuel.. so I'm nervous what do with the spark, so I left stock for now.

Please if you guys with experience don't mind:

1) do you see anything I'm missing other than spark?
    2) anything need to be changed?
    3) can you advise values for borderline and MBT spark tables for FFV Modifier and Multipler tables?

It seems like Coyote's don't have a MAP sensor (I'm coming from GM and Dodge world) so i didn't expect to need a boost gauge. So right now, I'm not sure of the boost on this kit, I'm sure its somewhere less than 9psi.

Do you guys believe the DW 88lb injectors will be able to keep up with E85, considering stock fuel pump and this fairly mild level of boost?

Thanks so much for your help. Slowly learning this first time (for me) Ford!
    keep it on pump gas you will need an upgraded fuel system to run e85 with boost period. the injector should be able to support it but the pump and stock lines cannot
    ?Our greatest success comes from failure? -Confucius