Thread: HP Tuners Pro Feature Question

Potential Tuner

HP Tuners Pro Feature Question

How do you log a vehicle without the laptop as pitched to upgrade to PRO. I paid the money but no info how this works. Just a YOU PAID type of acknowledgement.

Module was plugged in and I drove around plugged in to pc and nothing logged. Please help

In the latest VCM Scanner Beta, there will be a v3.1.4 or later firmware update via Help -> Resync Interface, and then there's also a Vehicle -> MPVI2 Data Logging menu to set it up. Works via the button press by default, but you'll first need both that firmware update and to "Resync Interface Resources" on the data logging screen.

Please see the MPVI2 Standalone Data Logging guide here: https://www.hptuners.com/pub/Standal...%20v3.2.11.pdf

If you have any issues, please submit a ticket to our support staff, as there are solutions for nearly everything that has been reported so far.

I got mine working per the guide, have both triggers set to button, However to get it to stop logging, I have to hold button in till host and OB led flash, release, then push button again, then it stops. To start hold button in for 3-5 seconds then leds will flash then only amber OB led will flash. When done plug laptop in, select vehicle logging, and presto , log is there, date is wrong. Might as well stick with laptop and stable suite because you need beta for stand alone scanning but you can't write, at least in my case with beta, you have to switch back to stable to edit and write. what a pain in the ass.
    Last edited by wadejesu; 03-21-2021 at 01:25 PM.